Granlund Group continues remote work but is also carefully returning to office
Due to the better Coronavirus epidemic situation in Finland, we are partly getting back to office.
We at Granlund Group continue some new practices for client work due to Coronavirus epidemic. We always aim to deliver best client solutions, even though the Coronavirus has changed our working environment.
- we organize our meetings mostly remote, but have started to meet clients face to face as well
- we always keep a safe, 2-meter-wide distance in all circumstances, also in meetings
- we take care of good hand hygiene and don’t shake hands
- we prefer remote work, but have started to return to office carefully
- when travelling, we follow the authorities' guidelines
- we stream all our bigger events
In all our actions we follow the guidelines from the National Institute for Health and Welfare and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. We follow their announcements actively.
More information due to our guidelines at Granlund Group will be provided by your project contact person.
We inform about possible changes in our guidelines through our website and social media channels.
The guidelines have been updated 15 June 2020.