Granlund Group prepares for Coronavirus epidemic by preferring remote work
We prefer remote work and only necessary face to face meetings for less than 10 people will be organized.
We at Granlund Group have been prepared for the Coronavirus epidemic and have decided to start new practices for client work. With these practices we aim to deliver best client solutions, even though the situation is challenging at the moment.
- we aim to organize all our meetings remote
- visitors are not received into our premises for now
- meetings involving more than 10 participants are organised remotely. If meeting cannot be organised remotely, only necessary face-to-face meetings (involving fewer people) should be organised
- prefer remote work
- avoid travel
- don’t shake hands and keep a safe, 2-meter-wide distance
- stream or postpone all bigger events
In all our actions we follow the guidelines from the National Institute for Health and Welfare and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. We follow their announcements actively.
More information due to our guidelines at Granlund Group will be provided by your project contact person.
We inform about possible changes in our guidelines through our website and social media channels.
The guidelines have been updated 25 March 2020.