Breakfast seminar: Opportunies in energy savings on 15 June 2018, Malmö, Sweden
The Granlund Manager breakfast seminar provides you with a bite-sized piece of professional learning to kick start your day with energy efficiency.
Join this free breakfast seminar to hear three real-life examples on developing energy-efficiency and achieving significant savings in the Malmö Live Centre on June 15, 2018. The event includes breakfast followed by a two-hour seminar on improving energy efficiency in buildings.
- 8.30 am Breakfast
- 9.00 am Welcome to the seminar
- Tomas Olsson from the Karlskrona municipality will outline how the energy measurement processes of energy consumption have been developed in Karlskrona. He will also describe the cost savings achieved by the development measures.
- Otto Åkerberg, Granlunds Regional Manager in Scandinavia, will demonstrate how Granlund Manager can be used to manage all the energy performance processes in the building in a convenient and easy way.
- Percy Holmgren, City of Malmö, will talk about how the Malmö Live Center was able to monitor and control its energy consumption with Granlund Manager.
- 11.00 am Discussion and conclusion
If you do not want to miss out, please register for the free seminar by sending an email to